Price: From 8730$
Drilling rig is used for drilling wells with flushing or auger. Compact design allows you to install rig on any kind of chassis: from two-wheel trailers to trucks.
The metal structure is made with a large margin of strenght and is capable of withstanding significant loads. The mast rotates to the working position with a hydraulic cylinder and can be dismantled for easy transportation.
The connection with drilling rig is made of massive parts. For additional rigidity of the construction, is used a clamp. The load is transferred to the drilling rig frame.
We offer 2 variations of rotator unit. You can choose 1 or both:
Rotator unit variations
|Type||Flushing drilling||Auger dilling|
|Well dimensions||Ø200mm 100m||Ø200mm 20m|
- The first one is a hydraulic motor with swivel for drilling wells by the flushing method. The hydraulic motor allows smoothly adjusting the speed of rotation and ensures a high torque. The swivel is rigidly connected to the frame. It is hold the weight of tools and is able to take strong shocks and vibrations.
- The second rotator is used for drilling wells with auger. It consists of hydraulic motor and a support block with hexagonal connection. It uses a more powerful hydraulic motor with lower rotational speed.
You can quickly replace the base unit in the field conditions. The fastening mechanism is presented in the form of two finger-clamps. One person can replace the unit. To join the motor are used a quick-detachable hydraulic connections.
In our drilling rig is used a dual-branch oil supply circuit.
One pump controls the hydraulic motor, the second pump controls the hydraulic cylinder for lowering and raising the tool. This ensures the constancy of the parameters during operation. With increasing pressure on the bit, the hydraulic motor will rotate at constant speed and provide an unchanged torque.
Hydraulic cylinder parameters
To cool hydraulic oil is used a heat exchanger. There is installed a sensor, which starts the fan, providing accelerated cooling.
The drilling rig uses an engine. It can be diesel or petrol. The engine has its own cooling system and is mounted on vibration mounts.
|Engine power||19.7hp 14.5kW||19hp 14kW|
We offer 2 variations of drill rod:
Drill rod variations
|Thread||API 2-3/8" REG||GOST 7918-75|
We offer 3 variations of auger:
You can choose different completing for drilling rig.
The cost of the rotator unit is not included in the cost of the drilling rig.
- Drilling rig with petrol engine — 7780$
- Rotator with swivel — 1350$
- Drill rods 50mm 30pcs — 82$ х30=2460$
- Drag bit Ø150mm 3-blades — 201$
Total price: 11791$
Here is presented a pricing table (US dollars):
Drilling rig price
|With diesel engine||8720$|
|With petrol engine||7780$|
|With swivel for flushing drilling||1350$|
|With support block for auger drilling||950$|
Drill rod price
|Drill rod Ø63mm||152$|
|Drill rod Ø50mm||82$|
|Auger top Ø200||218$|
|Auger top Ø150||195$|
|Auger top Ø120||169$|